Three Flip Studios
Based in Burbank, Los Angeles
Armed and Gelatinous pits friends against one another in fast-paced rounds of couch-competitive warfare! Play as one of four adorable gelatinous blobs in the far reaches of space, gaining firepower by sticking to a variety of deadly weapons discarded by the future inhabitants of a peaceful planet Earth. Take heed! With each weapon collected, the bigger (and slower) each blob becomes. Agile blobs can charge up their dash attack and let it rip through even the most bloated of blobs! Rounds can be customized by selecting specific weapons and items as well as changing the win condition between timed, stock, or deathmatch! Unlock a plethora of team-based sports minigames including Blob Soccer, Blob Blitz, and Blob Bombardment.
Armed and Gelatinous has been showcased at gaming expos all around the world from PAX Aus to Gamescom to GDC and has consistently proven itself to be a fan favorite. The game was first conceptualized as part of a 48 game jam where the themes provided were Growth, Arms, and Sticky. From there the idea was salvaged and brought to life over half a decade by Rob Howland and Anthony Prusakowski, co-founders of Three Flip Studios. From Anthony's San Francisco apartment to Double Fine Productions to GameNest to a dev house in LA to an office in Burbank, the company is as dynamic as they come! An original soundtrack was scored from eight different talented artists, each adding their own unique vibe to the gameplay. With Sound Effects created by the incredible Jory Prum (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us).
- 4-Player Battles
- Free-for-all or 2v2
- Sports Minigames
- Online Multiplayer
- Customizable Arsenal
- Tournament Mode
- 12 Unique Weapons
- Snack Induced Power-ups
- Original Soundtrack
Armed and Gelatinous Announcement Trailer YouTube
Armed and Gelatinous Cinematic Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Wins the (Fab) 48 Hour Game Making Challenge 2013" Brisbane, Australia, 2013
- "E3 The Mix Official Selection 2016" Los Angeles, California, 2016
- "PAX Rising Official Selection PAX South 2018" San Antonio, Texas, 2018
- "Best Multiplayer Dreamhack Austin 2018" Austin, Texas, 2018
- "PAX Rising Official Selection PAX East 2018" Boston, Massachusetts, 2018
- "Marooners' Rock Best Indie Game Winner PAX East 2019" Boston, Massachusetts, 2019
- "Four Unexpected Games at E3 2015"
- Alex Newhouse and Matt Espineli, GameSpot
- "Developers pitched me at GDC, and these are the games I saw"
- Stephen Kleckner, VentureBeat
- "A game I couldn’t put down."
- Stuart Gollan, Stevivor
- "The best of GDC Play 2015"
- Chris Park, Softonic
- "HANDS ON: Armed and Gelatinous"
- Adrian Cajili, Techgeek
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Online and Soundtrack Credits
Additional credits armedandgelatinous.com.
About Three Flip Studios
Video games are pretty great. Especially when they’re lovingly crafted by people who care; not just about quality, but about the players themselves. And since we play games too, we strive to create quality games for players like us, offering worthwhile experiences and jolly good times.
More information on Three Flip Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Armed and Gelatinous Credits
Web, Marketing, Design
Jory K. Prum
Sound Design and Implementation
Additional Sound Design